Viking Runecraft Review
Prepare to battle along with the old Gods who are capable of bringing much vengeance to the party. Escape into a crafty world where runes, magic and heroic battles are used to secure riches – across both land and sea. Viking Runecraft is an online video slots game that is brought to you Play’n GO and is played on a 7 x 7 grid, with 1 payline. If it’s a legitimate Canadian slot that you are after, this is your game.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To experience the awesome prowess of these warrior gods, you need to place your bet in order to get those reels spinning. Should you prefer to spectate this heroic battle, simply select the Autoplay Function, sit back and enjoy. If you prefer, you may engage with the Gods of the North at a faster pace by opting for the Turbo Spin Function.
Viking Runecraft is a cascading video slots game that is played on a 7 x 7 grid.
Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption). Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Symbols will drop down into the grid in order to formulate winning combinations.
- Wins will be achieved by obtaining 5 or more symbols in a connected cluster (appearing alongside each other – either horizontally and / or vertically).
- Winning symbols will be removed in order for new symbols to drop into the grid.
- The game will continue to cascade until all winning combinations are exhausted.
Meter of Destruction
All wins will contribute towards increasing the Charge Meter of Destruction. Once this is fully charged and no further cascades are forthcoming, the Charge Meter will be activated, triggering 1 of the following effects:
- Fury of Fenrir: 4 diagonal lines of symbols will be slashed on the grid – 2 lines of symbols will be removed with the other 2 lines of symbols been transformed into another symbol;
- Judgment of Jörmungandr: A large amount of symbols will be destroyed in an unbroken path (from one edge point of the grid to another edge point of the grid). Along this path, a number of different symbols will be transformed into an alternate symbol;
- Scorching of Surtr: 3 symbols will be set alight. This fire may spread to a random amount of nearby symbols and all burning symbols will then be destroyed. In each cluster of burnt symbols, a core of new symbols will be created. All symbols in each core will be identical;
- Lure of Loki: 2 different symbols will be selected – 1 symbol (along with all related / matching symbols) will be removed from the grid and the other symbol (with all its related / matching symbols) will transmute into an alternate symbol.
After the effect the game will continue as usual, allowing the Charge Meter of Destruction to charge up for a second time. A single full charge (following any of the above charge effects) will trigger the Ragnarök Feature, duly awarding the player with 1 free game round.
When all wins are exhausted during the Ragnarök Feature, 1 of the modes from the Charge of Destruction will be triggered – once all effects have been activated (at least once) and all wins are exhausted, the feature will end.
During this feature the Charge of Destruction Meter will be replaced by the End of the World Bonus Meter.
Should the gamer procure sufficient symbol wins during this entire feature, a Total Win Multiplier will be awarded, as follows:
- 20 symbols won: awards the player with a x 2 Multiplier;
- 40 symbols won: awards the player with a x 3 Multiplier;
- 60 symbols won: awards the player with a x 5 Multiplier; and
- 80 symbols won: awards the player with an amazing x 15 Multiplier!
The Gift of the Gods Feature
The Gift of the Gods Feature may be randomly triggered during non-winning game rounds. This feature creates Wild Symbols, which assist in the composition of additional winning combinations. Any Wild Symbols created will substitute all other symbols.
Each God has a unique Gift:
- God of Thunder: 5 – 9 randomly selected symbols will transmute into Wild Symbols.
- God of Wisdom: 4 Wild Symbols will be created – in 2 pairs, should these Wild Symbols in each pair be vertically adjacent.
- Goddess of Beauty: Wild Symbols will be created in 4 different clusters, starting at a random position on the grid – within the inner 5 x 5 area. These Wild Symbols will be created in groups of 4 at a time, until at least 1 win is awarded; and
- God of Guarding: 7 Wild Symbols will be created (1 symbol per row).
All winning symbols will contribute credits towards the Runes of Valhalla Bonus. During each spin, the gamer may collect up to 5 different Rune Stone Symbol winning combinations. By collecting at least 1 of these winning combinations, the current active pattern will be cleared in order to activate this Bonus Game.
The Runes of Valhalla Bonus Game.
- During this feature a wheel will spin. The player’s aim is for the indicator to land on a field that holds an active (ignited) rune – in order to win the accumulated bonus amount.
- The number of active (ignited) runes on the wheel will change, in accordance to the amount of collected symbols.
- The more symbols collected, the higher the gamer’s chances of winning the bonus amount will be.
- The player’s collected symbol ranking will revert to a zero rated status, once the Runes of Valhalla Bonus Game is activated.
Enjoy playing this awesome and action packed game with Jackpot Village. All new players will receive a Welcome Bonus, along with super (and exclusive) promotional offers.