Showdown Saloon Review
If anything “wild” and “West” has your name on it, grab your gun and ride right on in like a cowboy! Showdown Saloon is an online video slots game that is brought to you by Microgaming (along with Fortune Factory Studios) and is played on 5 reels, with 15 paylines. If you are scouting around for a genuine online Canadian slot, you sure are quick on the draw to have come across this game.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To enter the Showdown Saloon you shall have to place your bet – to get those reels into spinning action. Spectators may opt for the Autoplay Function in order to relax whilst watching this rewarding process. The faster paced gamer is encouraged to engage the Turbo Spin Function – for a quick drawing experience.
- Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- The total payout is the sum of all wins resulting from a spin (paylines, Free Spins and Coin Symbols).
- The Paytable displays the gains due for each symbol combination, based on the current bet.
- The win up to value detailed is rounded down and is approximately the highest possible win that is achievable on a single spin.
- Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Payline wins will be awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- Should multiple winning combinations land upon a single payline, only the highest win will be awarded to the player.
The high paying symbols are the gun, the blue chips, the whiskey bottle and the pair of dice. The low paying symbols are the standard “A”, “K”, “Q”, “J” and the number 10.
The stack of cards icon acts as the Wild Symbol, which substitutes all other symbols except for the Free Spins Symbol.
Mystery Stack Feature
- Each base and Free Spin reel will hold a stack of Mystery Symbols.
- A single game symbol will replace the stack of Mystery Symbols on each reel.
- For every regular spin, the Mystery Symbol replacements will be defined by a randomly selected pattern (per reel).
- All replacement patterns will hold the same symbol (that replaced the Mystery Symbols) on reels 1 and 2.
- Replacement patterns may hold an alternate (different) replacement symbol on reels 3, 4, or 5.
- Free Spin Symbols may replace Mystery Symbols during the base game.
- Upon each Free Spin, the identical replacement symbol (of the Mystery Symbols) will appear on all reels.
Matching full Symbol Stacks may trigger the Respin Feature:
- Matching full Symbol Stacks must land on 2 to 4 reels;
- Full Symbol Stacks must be adjacent and start with the left reel;
- During this feature, the triggering Symbol Stacks will be locked into place and the remaining reels will respin;
- During each respin, the Mystery Stacks will change in order to match the symbols in the triggering stacks;
- Landing additional matching full stacks (placed adjacently) will activate another respin;
- A respin will not be triggered in the event of 5 matching full stacks landing; and
- Line wins will be awarded after the triggering spin and after each respin.
Free Spins Feature
The cowboy logo represents the Free Spins Symbol. Full stacks of Free Spin Symbols may trigger this feature (full Free Spin Stacks must be adjacent to one another, and appear from the left reel):
- 3 Stacks: triggers 5 Free Spins and awards the gamer with1 times the total bet;
- 4 Stacks: triggers 10 Free Spins and awards the gamer with 2 times the total bet; and 5 Stacks: triggers 15 Free Spins and awards the player with 3 times the total bet.
Free Spin Symbol activations are determined once the Respin Feature has culminated.
Free Spin Symbols are not available during the Free Spins Feature.
Free Spins cannot be re-triggered.
Bets and lines played are identical to those played during the base game.
Enjoy playing this western themed slots game with Spin Casino. All new players will receive a welcome gift of CA$1000, along with special weekday spin offers AND may choose from over 700 games to entertain themselves with.