Rock Vegas (Mega Hold & Spin) Review
Those adorable little Toonz are enhanced and are now back upon the reels! You may have thought that the Reactoonz indaba had come to an end … we must advise you dear gamer, that it has only just begun. There is something greater than Dr Toonz and his creations and it is out-of-this-world. Gigantoonz is a real online video slots game that is brought to you by Play’n GO and is played on a set of 8 x 8 reels, with cluster payline ways. If you are currently in the online Canadian gaming market, looking for a genuine slot, Gigantoonz has you covered
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To frolic in the Old Stone Age, you will need to place a modern bet, dear gamer. Spectators may partake in these proceedings from the sidelines by engaging the Autoplay Function. The adamant player who is intent on using these ancient tools at high speed, may opt for the Quick Spin Function.
You stand the chance of winning 100 rocks and a Multiplier of x 500, you lucky human!
- All symbols will pay from the left to the right on adjacent reels, starting from the extreme left reel.
- Rock Vegas is a high volatility game, which means that player rewards are generated less often than usual; however, the opportunity of obtaining large prizes in a short span of time, is higher than average.
- All symbols will pay from the left to the right, on selected paylines.
- All wins will be multiplied by the bet per line.
- Bonus wins will be summed by the total bet.
- All values will be expressed as actual wins in coins.
- Only the highest win per line will generate player reward.
- Gains derived from multiple paylines will be added to the total win.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The medium paying symbols are represented by the following role players:
- The Paleolithic / “caveman”;
- The white tiger;
- The green dinosaur; and
- The mammoth.
- The low paying symbols are depicted by the royal cards (“A”, “K”, “Q” and “J”) along with the number 10.
- The tumbling rock icon with the word “BONUS” inscribed across it, acts as the Bonus Symbol.
- The Bonus Symbol may appear upon all reels.
- The Bonus Symbol may transpire naturally, or by chance at the end of a spin.
Mega Hold & Spin Feature
- 3 Or more Bonus Symbols are required to trigger the Mega Hold & Spin Feature.
- This feature will kick off after all winning line sequences are paid.
- The standard symbols will fade away and a new grid (of 10 x 10 positions) will appear.
- This feature is played on Special Reels which contain only Rock Symbols and empty spaces.
- Each Rock Symbol holds a fixed value, as follows:
ROCK SYMBOL VALUES
Fixed Symbol Value
- The allocation of Rock Symbols (when the round kicks off) is dependent upon the amount of Bonus Symbols that activate the feature.
- The below tabulation clarifies the BONUS SYMBOL & ROCK ALLOCATION:
TRIGGERING BONUS SYMBOLS vs. ROCK ALLOCATION
Activating Bonus Symbol
Resulting Rock Allocation
ORANGE, PINK, GOLDEN and GREEN (to present upon the reel).
ORANGE, PINK and GOLDEN (to present upon the reel)
- The round starts with 3 respins.
- All Rock Symbols appearing after each respin will remain upon the screen until the end of the round.
- For each time that a minimum of 1 Rock Symbol appears, the amount of respins are recalibrated to 3 rotations.
- The round will continue until either the respins are exhausted, or all positions on the screen are filled with Rock Symbols.
Cluster Rock Symbols (Hold & Spin Feature)
- Whenever a rock cluster (of 2 x 2 or 3 x 3) of the same symbol type forms, it will be transformed into a big rock (of that symbol type) and a random Multiplier will be assigned to it.
- For a 2 x 2 cluster, Multipliers are between x 5 and x 10.
- For a 3 x 3 cluster, Multipliers are between x 35 and x 500.
- The Multiplier will apply to the value of all symbols from that cluster.
- The system may casually add Rock Symbols onto the screen (in any position – with a fire animation) after each respin.
Mini Game Feature (Hold & Spin Feature)
During this feature, a Key Collection Mini Game is presented to the left side of the grid.
- Rock Symbols depicting Keys (symbols) will fall onto the reels.
- Key Symbols are collected in a trail
- 10 Key Symbols are required to obtain a Mystery Multiplier.
- When at least 3 Key Symbols are collected upon the trail, a chest may randomly open and award the gamer with 1 of the below prizes:
- Rock Symbols: with its value summed by a random Multiplier (from x 0.50 to x 500);
- A random Direct Money Award (from x 10 to x 500 the total bet);
- A random number of Key Symbols (from 4 to 10);
- These Key Symbols will be added to the trail immediately.
- A random general Multiplier (from x 2 to x 100); or
- This will apply to the total gains at the end of the round.
- 1 Re-trigger.
- Mystery Multiplier:
Should sufficient Key Symbols be collected to reach this milestone, the gamer will be allocated with a random Multiplier (from x 2 to x 100), which will sum the current attained Multiplier.
- After the trail has culminated, it will kick off from the beginning once more and additional Key Symbols may be collected.
- THE FEATURE CONTINUES – THERE ARE NO LIMITS!
Enjoy playing this slots game with Dream Vegas Casino – one of the best legit online casinos in Canada. New patrons will receive a Welcome Bonus of C$7 000, plus 120 Bonus Spins.
Dream Vegas Casino underpins its offering through a very generous Welcome Pack. Rest assured that juicy bonuses are not solely reserved for new players. All returning guests are showered with promotions of all kinds, from cash prizes to the possibility of speeding off in a brand new car!