Odin: Protector of Realms Review
The magnificence of Odin and warfare are back on the reels! Armour is a must if you are to successfully absorb the impact of battle against evil threat. Asgard needs your help; do you have the resolution to defend it with Odin? Odin – Protector of the Realms is an online video slots game that is brought to you by Play’n GO and is played on a hexagonal grid with cluster paylines. This game responds to the bid of the spirited player, who is after an authentic online Canadian slot.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
Only participants may profit from this admirable adventure – don’t delay in placing your bet, dear gamer. Spectators are welcome to take delight in these proceedings by selecting the Autoplay Function. The combatant player who is intent on blasting through these reels, may opt for the Turbo Spin Function.
Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption). Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins will occur on a number of selected paylines, in accordance to the information that is displayed in the Paytable and the Game Rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings will be summed together.
Odin’s sword acts as the Wild Symbol, which substitutes all other symbols.
- Symbols will drop into the grid in order to create wins.
- 5 Or more adjacently connected symbols in a cluster will award the player with a win.
- Only the highest gain in a cluster will render payment to the gamer.
- Winning symbols will be removed, in order for fresh symbols to cascade into the available gaps. Multiple clusters of the same symbol, which are not connected, will render gamer reward as separate clusters.
All wins will be recorded on the RING METER, which comprises of 3 charge levels, namely:
- Level 1: is powered up by 30 winning symbols, which activates the BRONZE FORGED Feature;
- Level 2: is powered up by 70 winning symbols, which activates the SILVER FORGED Feature; and
- Level 3: is powered up by 120 winning symbols, which activates the GOLD FORGED Feature.
Once a charge level is fully powered, the respective feature(s) will be added to a queue. When all wins are exhausted the following feature(s) in the queue will be activated. After all effects are complete, the game round will continue as usual. The meter will reset at the end of the game round.
Forged Ring Feature
The FORGED RING Feature will be activated by charging the RING METER. Once triggered it will create a pattern that is teeming with the symbol from the center of the grid, thus creating a new winning cluster.
There are 3 FORGED RING Features, as follows:
- BRONZE FORGED Feature: creates a minimum cluster of 7 symbols;
- SILVER FORGED Feature: creates a minimum cluster of 12 – 19 symbols; and
- GOLD FORGED Feature: creates a minimum cluster of 20 – 37 symbols.
Odin’s Ability Feature
This feature may be randomly activated on non-winning spins and comprises of the following modes:
- WISDOM: upgrades the central symbol to ANY high paying or WILD Symbol, prior to inception of the FORGED RING Feature. Should the central symbol already be of high paying status, either a higher paying or a WILD Symbol will then be elected;
- POWER: destroys 2 random symbol types on the grid. This feature may be activated when the player is within 5 symbols of triggering the next Forged (charged) Feature and if all wins on the grid are exhausted; and
- GLORY: randomly adds 2 to 8 WILD Symbols to the grid. This feature will only be activated on a non-winning game round.
Enjoy playing this fantasy slots game with Jackpot Village Casino – one of the greatest new online casinos in Canada! All new players will receive a Welcome Bonus, along with super (and exclusive) promotional offers.