Bull in a Rodeo￼ Online Slot
Bull in a Rodeo brings well over 1 500 pounds of rampage and carnage to the reels! After a series of wrong turns the main bull (Benny) gets trapped in “rodeo rife”. Never one to back away from a challenge, Benny and his pals have no other choice than to plot a bold exit. Bull in a Rodeo is a real- money online video slots game that is brought to you by Play’n GO and is played on 5 reels, with 20 paylines. Bull in a Rodeo calls out to the serious online Canadian player who is after a genuine money making slots game with a stimulating theme.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
More About Bull in a Rodeo Real Money Online Slots Review
In order to reap financial benefit from all of this raging bull dust you will need to place your bet, dear gamer. The spectator may enjoy these proceedings from a safe distance by opting for the Autoplay Function. The daring player who is after a faster paced experience is advised to engage the Turbo Spin Function.
You stand the chance of winning up to 2 000 x your bet.
Bull in a Rodeo Game Rules
- Payline wins will occur on a number of selected paylines, in accordance with the information that is displayed in the paytable and the game rules.
- When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings will be summed together.
- All gains from features such as Free Spins and Scatter Symbol sequences will be added to the payline procurements.
- All winning combinations will be paid out at the end of a game round.
- Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption).
- Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Bull in a Rodeo Wild Symbol Features
- The bull (icon) acts as the Wild Symbol.
- The Wild Symbol may substitute any other symbol.
- The Wild Symbol will award the player with 1 of the 3 features when alighting upon the reels, namely:
- Happy Bull Feature: creates 2 to 6 Wild Symbols;
- Proud Bull Feature: creates 1 to 5 Stacked Wild Symbols; or
- Angry Bull Feature: creates 2 to 6 Multiplier Wild Symbols (x 2).
- It should be noted that all gains that are associated with Multiplier Wild Symbols are not cumulative on the same payline.
- Should any Whisky Symbols alight upon the reels after the culmination of the Happy Bull Feature, additional Wild Symbols will be positioned over all of the Whisky Symbols.
- Should any Mirror Symbols alight upon the reels after the culmination of the Proud Bull Feature, additional Stacked Wild Symbols will be positioned upon all reels containing the Mirror Symbols.
- Should any Cowboy Symbols alight upon the reels after the culmination of the Angry Bull Feature, additional Multiplier Wild Symbols will be positioned over all of the Cowboy Symbols.
Bull in a Rodeo Scatter Symbol
- The red gate (icon) acts as the Scatter Symbol.
- Scatter Symbols may appear upon reels 1, 3 and 5.
Bull in a Rodeo Freedom Spins Feature
- To initiate this game play mode the player is to amass both a Scatter Symbol (red gate icon) and a Wild Symbol (bull icon) on the same spin.
- The Scatter Symbol will take on a Wild Symbol status once the Bull Feature has concluded; 10 Freedom Spins will be awarded.
- All 3 of the Bull Features may trigger whenever the Wild Symbol (bull icon) lands during the Freedom Spins.
- Following any of these 3 features, 3 additional Rodeo Bull Wild Symbols will be added to the reels.
- Freedom Spins may be re-triggered twice, with an additional 10 Freedom Spins enjoying award, respectively.
- Scatter Symbols will only be added to the reels during the last current sequence spin.
Bull in a Rodeo is a real-money generating online slots game that is proudly hosted by Casimba Casino – one of the best online casinos in Canada.
New patrons will receive a Welcome Bonus of C$5 000, plus 50 Bonus Spins. With over 1 200 exciting games to choose from and a payout rate of 96.81 %, Casimba clearly caters to the Canadian client in search of slot games with drop and win tournaments.