ASEAN Gaming Summit to Make a Comeback Next Year
ASEAN Gaming Summit is a key gaming conference that brings together suppliers, land and online gaming industry regulators and over 400 operators.
The annual ASEAN Gaming Summit, which was scheduled to take place from 22 – 24 September, has once again been postponed, this time to second quarter of 2021. The summit was initially scheduled to take place in March of this year, which is its usual annual time slot. However, due to the interruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, this date was abandoned.
The conference was first rescheduled for July of this year, but with the pandemic peaking across the globe, a more opportune date was proposed for 2021.
The summit will be hosted at the exclusive Shangri-La at the Fort Hotel in Manila, Philippines, and will cover the following topics:
- South-East Asia IR Growth Prospects
- Future of Gaming and Development in the Philippines
- Attracting Key Visitor Markets Including Korea and China
- Technologies to Change the Face of Gaming
- Future of the Philippines Anti-Money Laundering Policies
- Facial Recognition and Artificial Intelligence Technologies
- Blockchain Progress
- Responsible Gaming
- E-wallets and Cashless Technologies
- Modernisation of Gaming Products
- E-sports, Mobile Gaming and Generation Z Trends
- Future of Digital Consumption
- iGaming and iBetting
- Regulatory Update and iGaming Jurisdictions
- Influencer, Affiliate and Online Marketing
What’s Up for Grabs?
The preparations for the fourth edition of the ASEAN Gaming Summit are in full swing, The event will follow a hybrid format, bringing together the physical aspect of the conference with exclusive online content that will be made available to those attendees who might experience difficulty in making their way to the summit.
As per previous summits, the upcoming event will, once again, fuse online gaming offerings with their land-based counterparts. The event will bring fresh information regarding the dynamically changing world of global gaming and provide novel ideas on how industry players can remain competitive and protect their market share.
Additionally, the ASEAN Gaming Summit will facilitate excellent networking opportunities for entities that seek quality business partnerships and new ventures.