Fire Joker Freeze Review
This is an elemental sequel to the Fire Joker slot and answers to the call of the traditional gamer. The enthusiastic player will bring about much exposure of the Joker in Fire Joker Freeze. This is an online video slots game, proudly brought to you by Play’n GO and is played on 3 reels, with 5 paylines. If it’s an authentic online Canadian slots game that you are after, we have you covered with this one.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To be part of these amusing rewards you need to place your bet, dear gamer. Should you prefer to spectate and cheer, simply opt for the Autoplay Function. The faster paced gamer is encouraged to select the Turbo Spin Function, to take this thrilling slot in at a fevering speed.
Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption). Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins will occur on a number of selected paylines, in accordance to the information that is displayed in the Paytable and the Game Rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings will be summed together.
All gains from features such as Free Spins and Bonus Games will be added to the payline procurements. All winning combinations will be paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin Features will be played with the identical bet and number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the mode – unless otherwise stated. The bet may not be changed during a current game.
The ICE JOKER and the FIRE JOKER represent the 2 Wild Symbols, which may substitute all other symbols in this game.
All symbols are able to appear in a stacked format. The ICE JOKER may transmute into a stacked symbol on a non-winning spin – and may also do so in order to assist in the activation of the WHEEL OF FIRE & ICE Feature.
Respin of Ice Feature
This feature will be triggered when the ICE JOKER appears on a non-winning spin:
- The ICE JOKER will stick in position, duly transforming into a stacked symbol, covering the reel; and
- Only the reels that do not contain the ICE JOKER will RESPIN.
Respin of Fire Feature
This feature will be activated when there are 2 stacks of the same symbol on a non-winning spin:
- The stacked reels will stick in position and the other reel will RESPIN; and
- Should 2 different reels be legible to RESPIN, the reel containing the highest potential reward will remain stationery.
Wheel of Fire & Ice Feature
The WHEEL OF FIRE AND ICE will trigger once all reel positions are filled with the same symbol (including the FIRE JOKER and the ICE JOKER).
- The WHEEL OF FIRE AND ICE is a wheel of MULTIPLIERS, containing 4 wheels (inside one another) of different MULTIPLIER denominations:
- Wheel 1: MULTIPLIERS of x 2, x 3 and x 4 (along with a SNOWFLAKE Symbol);
- Wheel 2: MULTIPLIERS of x 3, x 4 and x 5 (along with a SNOWFLAKE Symbol)’
- Wheel 3: MULTIPLIERS of x 4, x 5 and x 6 (along with a SNOWFLAKE Symbol); and
- Wheel 4: MULTIPLIERS of x 6, x 10 and x 20.
- The wheel will always operate from the center outwards, UNLESS there is an ICE JOKER Stack upon the spin that triggered the wheel.
- Should 2 identical symbol stacks be present, with an ICE JOKER on the other reel, that ICE JOKER will immediately transmute into a stacked symbol (in order to activate this feature).
- Should the wheel be triggered by 1 ICE JOKER Stack, the feature activity will start on the 2nd wheel (instead of on the innermost wheel).
- Should the wheel be activated by 2 ICE JOKER Stacks, the feature activity will start on the 3rd wheel.
- Should the wheel be activated by 3 (or a full-screen) of ICE JOKER Stacks, the feature activity will start on the 4th wheel.
- When the wheel stops on the MULTIPLIER, the gains from the spin that triggered the wheel will be summed (by that Multiplier).
- Should the wheel stop on a SNOWFLAKE Symbol, the current wheel will be removed and the player will advance to the next wheel (duly enjoying another spin with a new set of MULTIPLIERS).
Enjoy playing this classical sequel that is proudly hosted by Captain Spins Casino. All newly registered players will enjoy a Welcome Bonus of up to C$1,200 along with 260 Bonus Spins and will have from over 1,500 games to choose from.