Battle Royal Review
The infamous King Henry VIII was awfully fond of beheading his consorts, which inspired the theme for this game. Although not a celebrated history, you are invited to humour these six Tudor wives in their quests to either capture the king’s heart, or to lose their heads! Battle Royal is an online video slots game that is brought to you by Play’n GO and is played on 5 reels, with 20 paylines. If you are in the market for a legitimate online Canadian slots game, you are in for some royal fun with this one.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To “head off” to the court of “Kind” Henry, you shall have to risk moral tarnish by placing your bet, dear gamer. Spectators may select the Auto Spin Function and safely witness all proceedings. If however, you fancy yourself to be up to speed with the court jester, you are encouraged to opt for the Turbo Spin Function. May the force be with you!
Win up to 5000 x your bet!
Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption). Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins will occur on a number of selected paylines, in accordance with the information that is displayed in the Paytable and the Game Rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings will be summed together.
All gains from features such as Free Spins, Bonus Games and Scatter Wins will be added to the payline procurements. All winning combinations will be paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin Features will be played with the identical bet and number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the mode – unless otherwise stated. The bet may not be changed during a current game.
The symbols in this game are a royal treat for the historian. King Henry VIII acts as the Wild Symbol and the Coat of Arms is in splendorous representation of the Scatter Symbol. The 6 Tudor consorts represent the highest paying symbols – as wives of course should. The classical card suit constitutes the lowest paying symbols.
Should a Scatter Symbol land on both the first and last reel, a feature choice will be activated (the player will be invited to select one of the winning Scatter Symbols, in order to ascertain which feature is to be awarded – Free Spins or Long Live the King).
King Henry VIII represents the Wild Symbol, which substitutes all other symbols, barring the Scatter Symbol.
Royal Flush Feature
The Royal Flush Feature may be triggered at random during the base game, duly converting all low paying symbols into a uniform (single / same) symbol.
Free Spins Feature
HEADS WILL ROLL during the Free Spins Feature! The player is to decide which of King Henry’s wives are to survive the guillotine:
- On each spin 1 of the guillotines on the reels will drop;
- Should 1 of the wife symbols be visible (either in full view, or able to be identified on the top half of the applicable reel) HER HEAD WILL ROLL; her symbol will then be converted into a Wild Symbol (for the rest of the Free Spins round); and
- Should only the bottom half of a wife’s symbol be visible on the top row, that specific wife WILL NOT BE BEHEADED and her symbol will henceforth, NOT be transmuted into a Wild Symbol.
- The Free Spins Feature will continue until ONLY 1 wife is alive:
Should the player’s chosen wife survive, an additional instant prize will be awarded.
- The last surviving wife is to then have her fate decided upon by the guillotine reels;
- The gamer is to select a guillotine reel for the surviving wife;
- 1 Guillotine will then fall and if the surviving wife is on that unfortunate reel, she will be beheaded, duly triggering the Long Live the King Pick Bonus; and
- Should the guillotine fall on a different reel and the wife is out of harm’s way, that wife will survive and the player will return to the base game.
Long Live The King Bonus Feature
During this feature, the player is to help King Henry collect the loot and escape his haunted dungeon:
- Chests are to be selected to collect instant prizes,
- After each chest selection, a ghost of one of Henry’s wives will move across the screen, over one row of chests;
- Should the King be in the way of a ghost, he will die and the feature will end; and
- ONE CHEST CONTAINS A KEY and when this key is obtained, the player may either opt to escape the dungeon (and collect a Mystery Multiplier for the total winnings) or may risk opening further chests (in order to collect additional instant prizes).
Should the feature end due to King Henry being caught by a ghost, the current total round win will be awarded.
The Mystery Multiplier will only be awarded should the player choose to escape.
Should the gamer have entered this Bonus Round via the Free Spins Feature, the Mystery Multiplier will be applied to the total win emanating from both modes (the Free Spins and the Bonus Round Features).
Gamer’s Tip: The optimum strategy when this feature is triggered from the Free Spins is to escape as soon as the key is located. Should the feature enjoy activation via the base game, the optimum strategy is to leave after picking 4 chests.
Enjoy playing this enthralling slots game with Dream Vegas Casino. All newly subscribed players will receive a 200% Match Bonus (of up to CA$2,500) whilst enjoying access to over 1,000 games.