Artemis vs Medusa Review
What would happen in a battle between the Greek Goddess Artemis and the Gorgon (monster) Medusa? The suspense is real. Will all malicious intent of the Minotaur, Harpy and Griffon be conquered here? Artemis vs Medusa is an online video slots game that is brought to you by Quickspin and is played on 5 reels, with 1 024 ways to win. If it’s an authentic online Canadian slots game that you are after, let it be known that this is your battle!
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
To be part of this epic campaign you need to get those reels into spinning motion – don’t delay in placing your bet, dear gamer. Observers are welcome and may opt for the Autoplay Function. Much thought was given to the hasty gamer, who may select the Turbo Spin Function for a strikingly enchanted performance.
Should the game round be disrupted, all information and placed bets will be stored until the game is re-opened (the unfinished game may be continued from the point of interruption). Unresolved bets placed and remaining undecided upon (in incomplete games) will become void after 90 days. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The full gamble will be reflected in the total bet display window. The player may change the bet by clicking on that exhibit and selecting the stake of choice.
- Total gains from a game round will be clearly reflected in the WIN field.
- Symbol rewards will be depicted in the paytable, which will duly indicate the current bet configuration.
- Bet Way Wins will pay in succession, from the left to the right of the reel.
- The gamer will only be awarded for the highest gain per Bet Way.
The golden antler icon acts as the Wild Symbol, which may substitute all other symbols except for the Bonus Scatter Symbol.
The high paying symbols are represented by Artemis, Medusa, the angry buffalo, the blue eagle and the green bird. The low paying symbols are depicted by the coloured diamonds (orange, yellow, green, pink, light and dark blue).
Bonus Scatter Symbol
The shield of Artemis (illustrating the arrow) acts as the Bonus Scatter Symbol, which will only present itself on reels 2, 3 and 4 – appearing strictly during the base game.
Artemis Golden Frame
This feature is restricted to the base game. The Golden Frame will only appear on the last reel.
Monster Bounty Coins Feature
Monster Bounty Coins may only appear during the foundation game.
During this feature, any medium paying symbol may hold a Monster Bounty Coin.
Should an Artemis Symbol (with a Golden Frame) appear on the last reel, any Monster Bounty Coins on the reels will be collected and a Bounty Payout will be awarded to the player.
- The Bounty Payout value will be related to the worth of the medium paying symbol that the coin originated from; furthermore, the number of coins present will also be taken into account.
Unlimited Battle Free Spins Feature
3 Bonus Scatter Symbols will trigger this feature. The Unlimited Battle Free Spins Feature will last until the struggle between Artemis and Medusa is resolved:
- During this battle the meter will be updated in accordance to the accumulation of the Monster Symbols;
- When 1 or more Artemis Symbols appear, all accompanying medium paying Monster Symbols will be added to the meter (count);
- For each Artemis Symbol that lands, a Monster (type) Symbol will be removed from the meter (count) – starting from the lowest to the highest in value – and a Bounty Payout will be awarded to the gamer;
- If at any time the meter exceeds 15 decimals, Artemis will retreat and the Free Spins will culminate; and
- It should be noted that the Free Spins will also terminate if Artemis destroys the last monster.
Enjoy playing this action packed slots game that is proudly hosted by Captain Spins Casino – one of the best new online casinos in Canada! All newly registered players will enjoy a Welcome Bonus of up to C$1,200 along with 260 Bonus Spins and will have from over 1,500 games to choose from.