Adventures of Doubloon Island Review
This game guarantees to quench the overwhelming thirst of the HyperHold™ slots fan! Are you set for a pirate treasure hunt in the Caribbean Sea? Travel to Doubloon Island where “x” marks the spot on the map for hidden rewards. Adventures of Doubloon Island is an online video slots game that is brought to by Microgaming (with Triple Edge Studios) and is played on 5 reels, with 20 paylines. If you are in the market for a genuine online Canadian slot, this game is for you.
*Clicking here will take you to the casino offering the game. Sign up and deposit is required to play for real
Should you be adamant about playing a part in this rewarding search, best you place your bet, dear gamer. For those intent on spectating these proceedings, we suggest that the Autoplay Function be engaged. We have of course, not forgotten about the speed enthusiast, who may swiftly opt for the Turbo Spin Function – you are most welcome!
- All gains that are paid are reliant on the symbols displayed in the reel area, once the reels have come to a stop.
- Payout tables will display the number of credits that are won for each winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All lines begin with the extreme left reel and will only reward the player from the left to the right – on adjacent reels.
- Only the highest win per line will generate payment to the gamer.
- Each HyperHold™ Symbol that appears will be measured by the HyperHold™ Meter.
- The HyperHold™ Meter will reset on each spin.
- The HyperHold™ Feature will be activated when 6 to 14 HyperHold™ Symbols land.
- This feature may be triggered in both the base game and the Free Spins Feature.
- All initiated HyperHold™ Symbols will be locked into place.
- The remaining (unlocked) symbol positions will then spin independently.
- Respins will be executed from special reels for this feature (which encases the HyperHold™ Symbols and blank positions).
- The HyperHold™ Feature is set off with an initial 3 respins.
- All additional HyperHold™ Symbols that appear will lock into positon – on the reels.
- Should any further HyperHold™ Symbols land, the number of respins will reset to 3.
- The HyperHold™ Feature will end when either all respins are exhausted, or when 15 HyperHold™ Symbols are locked into position.
- This game retains 2 HyperHold™ Symbols, namely:
- Doubloon HyperHold™ Symbol (which awards a cash prize); and
- Skull Doubloon HyperHold™ Symbol (which awards the associated Jackpot):
(a Jackpot will be granted for each associated Skull Doubloon HyperHold™ Symbol that lands)
- Mini Jackpot: awards the player with 2.50 Euro credits;
- Minor Jackpot: awards the player with 10 Euro credits;
- Major Jackpot: awards the player with 50 Euro credits; and
- Mega Jackpot (when the Win Booster™ is activated): awards the player with 200 Euro credits.
- Filling the reels with 15 HyperHold™ Symbols will reward the gamer with the Mega Jackpot (the proceeds from this Jackpot will be added to the sum of the prize values awarded from the HyperHold™ Symbols).
- The HyperHold™ Symbol cannot be substituted by the Wild Symbol.
The pirate girl acts as the Wild Symbol, that may substitute all other symbols, except for the HyperHold™ and Scatter Symbols. Wild Symbols are available during both the base game and the Free Spins Feature.
Win Booster Feature
- The Win Booster™ increases the Jackpot and cash prize values.
- The player may choose to either activate or deactivate the Win Booster™ in the base game.
- When the Win Booster™ is deactivated, only Mini, Minor and Major Jackpots may be awarded by the Skull Doubloon Symbol.
- Only when the Win Booster™ is activated, can the Mega Jackpot be awarded by the Skull Doubloon Symbol.
- The booster bet consists of the current bet, plus the additional stake.
- The treasure chest depicts the Scatter Symbol, which pays from any position.
- Only the highest winning amount will be paid for Scatter Symbol combinations.
- Scatter Wins will be multiplied by the total bet.
- All gains awarded from Scatter Symbol victories will be added to the line wins. Should both a Scatter Symbol and a line win develop, the player will be rewarded for both of the accomplishments (as the Scatter Symbol does not need to appear on a payline to win).
- A Scatter Symbol cannot be substituted by a Wild Symbol.
Free Spins Feature
- 3, 4 Or 5 Scatter Symbols will generate 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins, respectively.
- Low paying symbols will be removed during this feature.
- The status of the Win Booster™ (and bets played) will be identical to that of the triggering spin (the Win Booster™ level may not be changed during the Free Spins Feature).
Enjoy playing this HyperHold™ slots game with Spin Casino – one of the finest new online casinos in Canada! All new players will receive a welcome gift of CA$1 000, along with special weekday spin offers AND may choose from over 700 games to entertain themselves with.